GAO - Gifted Asset Offering as WIKIPEDIA.org doing
Former CSIS honcho says Canadian politicians are on foreign agents' payroll
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Certain MPs, MPPs, and municipal politicians are known by Canadian intelligence to be paid by foreign agencies, Former CSIS agent Michel Juneau-Katsuya
Dear all CEOs, workers of Corporation$ and police officers on my Earth: Forward GAO - Gifted Asset Offering as WIKIPEDIA.org doing for everyone on my Earth! By #freettc - FREE all public transportations - HOMELESSNESS AND PUBLIC TRANSIT GUIDANCE RIDING PUBLIC TRANSIT IS AN ACT OF earthIZENSHIP - By #keepyourrent - https://keepyourrent.com/ By https://truthout.org/articles/we-seized-240k-properties-from-corporate-landlords-through-grassroots-organizing/ By sharing HAP2PY spirits without buying GDP terrorist's holiday gift$$$ . Google: HAP2PY Google: gaozicoin 百度一下: p2pgarden From: Touchi Artist of GAO dynasty 😍😍😍 2021 Dec. 6 @toronto Canada
We ARE Canadians! We are Strong! We are Smart!! We are holy!!!!!! We are horny!!!!! 😍 vs We burned Your White House twice without any politician, STRONG! The only nation without CIVIL WAR is CANADA, SMART people and beautiful woman. I love them!!! Our hero is Terry Fox , not a terrorist, HOLY!!!!! Politicians are terrorists who Fight! Fight! Fight! MAGA - MilitaryComplex America Great Again with NASA plotted CIRCA 2025 - the next 9/11 天意不可违,民意不可欺。 有人说万死是demon, 他去了缅甸,大地震;见了教皇,教皇几乎马上就死了;手拿奖杯,奖杯碎;去了印度,30人死于恐怖袭击。能不能让他去见见普金,习? The will of heaven cannot be violated, and the will of the people cannot be deceived. Some people say that JD Vanc e is a demon. He went to Myanmar and there was a big earthquake. He met the Pope, but he died almost immediately. He held a trophy and it broke. He went to India and 30 people died in a terrorist attack. Can he meet Putin and Xi? #JUWOvsMAGA with Horny Blockclerk guy vs Holy Politicians. JUWO: Juicy Up ...
LIFE IS A GAME I liked the part I am playing. 2014.11.19 👻 HONG KONG 2025.11.19 👻 OTTAWA I have started bee high with Julia High I show you how to play #bitcoin 👻👻👻
Comments
Post a Comment