Keep Your Power @caveRnance
Their GDP, political and spiritual system$ have been collapsing again since the year of 1989. To save their plutocracy slavery system$, they shifted their capital investment center from USA to China; plotted 2001 - 9/11; did the 2008 lnside Job; and 2019 COVID lockdown.
Global Reset 2026, they are using ex-banker and Canada PM Carney leading "Middile-Power" nations against "Super-power" nations. This is similar using German against the "Great Power" Nations during 1933 to 1945, becouse their plutocracy slavery system$ have to "reset" around every 100 years.
Let me show you how to keep your power and free from plutocracy slavery system$.
Keep YOUR POWER @caveRnance: Canadian Governance.
I do not liked be your mayor of Ottawa becouse:
1. You do not need any politician tell you what is going on in the city and what you are going to do. We are in an information age.
2. I do not understand what need, if you tell me. You too, you do not understand why 'I need the White House' as a Canadian.
3. If I understood what you need, as the mayor of Ottawa, I can not do nothing for you. Like any other mayor, I can not control over city expenditures to the excutive and city service.
And all of the mayor's relinquishing of responsibility for individual rights to the courts. What you can do if you understood 'I need the White House?' Ah.
As your mayor of Ottawa, I am useless! Yes, USELESS!!
Keep Your Power, turn your block and city into one of caveRnance BLOCKS with #BlockClerk
governance.
Google: GAOzicoin
Comments
Post a Comment