UUNvsUN

UUNvsUN
yoUr United Nation vs United Nation
Dear Justin Trudeau:



@UN is a bully club
@NATO is bully arms.
@politician$ are bully condom$. 

What kind leader are you?
Your police is an useless force. As the protestor, they do not arrest me anymore.
Your hero is a lame Fox who run away from hospital to refuse legal drug$.

Justin Trudeau, I am the bully, need the White House, to create the job as Clinton did. I have been used you as my COMDOM to protect me for making love horny war, but you are useless for it. I do not need any condom anymore. But I still NEED the White House!!!!

Tell Joe Biden work at home for my UUN, please thank you. 😝😝😝😝

Yours

太吉主


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NDIA.org for war$ 国防工业协会战犯组织

Ottawa taxpayers, are you stupid? Google Images: gaozicoin

Dear all CEOs, workers of Corporation$ and police officers on my earth: