I can feel you now. 我感覺到了

 Neo: I know you’re out there.


I can feel you now. I know that you’re afraid. You’re afraid of us. You’re afraid of change. I don’t know the future. I didn’t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it’s going to begin. I’m going to hang up this phone and then I’m going to show these people what you don’t want them to see. I’m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries, a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Gaozicoin: U thought you know everything

I can feel you now. You thought you can secure your plutocracy system$ by controlling politician$. But your AI system has been WANK-ed since 1989. Your central bank has been DeFi-ed since 2009. Your GDP system has been GAO-ed since 2013. Your election system has been #BLOCKclerk-ed since 2019...... Your politician$ are useless.

Let us learn from ants toward P2P Stigmergy Age to respect each other and my Mother Earth with caveRnance: canadian governance.


@caveRnance

高子幣, 我感覺到了你的感受。你以為你能通過控制政客們,來鞏固你的寡頭政治體系。但你的人工智慧系統從1989年起就被《反核蠕蟲 WANK》細菌吞噬嘖。你的中央銀行從2009年起就被去中心化了《DeFi》。你的GDP體系從2013年就被《禮物經濟》了《Gifted Asset Offering》。你的選舉系統從2019年起就被《區塊幫主 #Blockclerk》了。你的政客們成了廢物。



讓我們一起邁向《共識主動性》時代——向螞蟻們學習互相尊重。
🙏🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear all CEOs, workers of Corporation$ and police officers on my earth:

My Neighbor America: JUICY UP!

救你雅 JULIA