Remove GDP Terrorist With My Holy Ghost

 


Terry Fax👻is👻my👻Holy Ghost
They removed my HOLY GHOST, Terry FOX's stature from their Parliament Hill of CANADA and my passport. 


They removed my HOLY GHOST, Terry FOX's stature from their Parliament Hill of CANADA and my passport. 

Canada is a GDP terrorist. Terry FOX is a Canadian. Terry never blah, blah, blahed as a politician. He was just one of Canadian who used his running hobby help sick kids. Canadian burned The White House 2 times without Canada or a single politician, just by stigmergy actions. Canadian actions made their home is the only place never had a civil war bc they do not trust any politician. 

Politician$ liked remove my HOLY Ghost, Terry FOX from HIStory, history, school book and me bc CANADA politicians are not Terrorist but They CREATED, created and CREATING creating terrorist. They do not like Terry's ACTION actions as a Canadian. They liked blah, blah, blah about love Canada, not Canadian.

Enough GDP terrorist CANADA. I asked my Canadian friends and my HOLY ghosts Terry Fox 👻泰瑞·福克斯 👻白求恩 👻play with GAO #PLAYwithGAO for TerryFOXvsTerroRIST. 

The complete Sympatico.ca: 
Top 10 list for the week ending Sept. 13, 2002, following the year of 9/11 NY "terrorist" attacks:

1. September 11 

2. Terry Fox 

3. Twin Towers 4. Homework Help 5. Periodic Table 6. Ground Zero 7. Cottages Ontario 8. Apples 9. Hockey Pools 10. Child Care


NDIA.org plotted 9/11 for NATO
NDIA.org plotted 9/11 for NATO
NDIA.org plotted 9/11 for NATO
NDIA.org plotted 9/11 for NATO

NATO is plotting WW3 for weapon makers with CIRCA 2025 NASA

NATIon
NATO
NASA
NAZI?
.......
caNADA is part of NATO. 

I AM a CANADIAN
I AM from PUSSY, pussy not from any political NATIon. 
Power FROM pussy #PowerFROMpussy
I AM a powerful Canadian, Blockclerk GAO who FROM pussy
I love PUSSY

Politician$:
U love nation$ and blah blah blah about,
共产国家
大东亚共荣圈
社会国家
叭。。。人类命运共同体。。。

The NEW WORLD ORDER
The GLOBAL RESET 
UN Summit of the Future
blah
blah
blah 

Politician$, U changed Your wording timely.

Blah, blah go home, #politicianGOhome 
Do not follow Trump to get shots! Do you have enough COVID shot$? *-*
This is not a threat.💀💀💀
It was 2 shots and a dirty bomb: WW1, WW2, NUKE Bombed Japan during WW2.
It IS horny war vs holy war, #hornyWARvsHolyWAR, Buy Nothing Project and #TerryFOXvsTerroRIST

touchiartist.wordpress.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NDIA.org for war$ 国防工业协会战犯组织

Dear all CEOs, workers of Corporation$ and police officers on my earth:

Ottawa taxpayers, are you stupid? Google Images: gaozicoin